We can manage the Time, Quality and Cost of your facility project
AJB Consultants, Inc. is focused on assessment, creation, and implementation of facility programs and procedures. We do so by helping scientists, managers, and company executives in the biotechnology industry to identify critical requirements for all types of laboratories and animal care facilities. Planning facility operations and budgeting for both industry and academia, we provide FF&E (furniture, fixtures, and lab equipment) coordination for any new or ongoing project. Our programming experience is normally found only in large companies.
- R&D Lab Facilities Planning and Development
- Site selection
- Programming / Planning
- Project Management: Lab construction and office environments
- Animal Care Projects
- Equipment Matrix
- One of the critical skills required for pre-construction laboratories is the programming of the laboratory equipment matrix - the fundamental framework in designing a cost effective and fully realized facility.
- Computer Assisted Drawings (CAD)
- Key to planning successful laboratory work environments
- Architectural and Engineer Oversight
- Construction Management
- Lab and Facilities Operations Management (post construction)
- Operational and maintenance budgeting (i.e., preventive maintenance agreements)